2018 CAROLINA BEAT THE HEAT SERIES INFO
***MUST RACE 6 OF THE 8 ROUNDS TO QUALIFY FOR SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP BANQUET***
2018 CAROLINA BEAT THE HEAT SERIES INFO
RACE DAY ADMISSION:
$10 Weekend Pass (5 and under Free) (Subject to Change for Special Events) (Attention Admission Price Will Change At 6:00am Each Day)
All Amateur Classes = $30.00, PRO = $40.00 PRACTICE: $25.00 per class SPECIAL EVENTS PRICES CAN CHANGE
PURSE: 450 Pro and 250 Pro pay 200% ATV Expert pay 100% Age Classes 25+, 30+, 35+, 40+ , 45+ & 50+ pay as follows: 1st $50, 2nd-$30 & 3rd-$20 overall if 5 or more riders per class. If 4 riders or less 100% payback. Top 3 get money and all others get trophy.
All amateur classes = awards 1 per 3 entries
1) 51cc 4-6 yrs Stock
2) 51cc 7-8 yrs Stock
3) 51cc Multi-Speed/Shaft Drive 4-8yrs Stock (*see details below*)
4) 51cc Open 4-8 yrs Stock
5) 51cc D Beginner Stock (*see details below*)
6) 65cc D Beginner 6-11 yrs
7) 65cc 7-9yrs
8) 65cc 10-11yrs
9) 65cc Unlimited 7-11 yrs
10) 85cc D 9-15 yrs (79-112cc Big Wheel Allowed – 150 Honda is allowed)
11) 85cc 9-13 yrs (79-85cc No Big Wheel Allowed- No 150 Honda allowed)
12) 85cc 9-11 yrs (79-85cc No Big Wheel Allowed- No 150 Honda allowed)
13) 12-15 yrs (79-85cc 2 Stroke/75-150 4 Stroke)
Only a Small Wheel/Small Wheelbase 150 Honda Allowed
14) Super Mini 12-16 yrs (79-112cc 2-Stroke/75-150cc 4-Stroke) 150 Honda is Allowed
15) Girls (10-16) 79-112cc 2 stroke/75-150cc 4 stroke
16) Women 12+ 99-250cc
17) Schoolboy 1 12-16 yrs (86-125cc2stk/75-150cc 4stk)
18) Schoolboy 2 13-16yrs (122-250cc)
19) 250 D (125 D Beginner 122-250cc)
20) 250 C (125 C 122-250cc)
21) 250 B (125 B 122-250cc)
22) 250 A/Pro (125 Pro 122-250cc)
23) 125cc Two Stroke Amateur 125cc
24) 450 D (122cc-Open)
25) 450 C (122cc-Open)
26) 450 B (122cc-Open)
27) 450 A/Pro (122cc-Open)
28) Unlimited C/D (122cc-Open)
29) 4 Stroke Amateur (122cc-Open)
30) Collegeboy Amateur 14-24 yrs (122cc-Open)
39) ATV Expert
40) ATV Intermediate
41) ATV Novice
*51cc Multi-Speed/Shaft Drive 4-8yrs – Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, Yamaha PW50, Suzuki JR50 and Yamaha TTR50 NOTE – This is different than the AMA Qualifier Rules. This is changed from what was posted earlier.
*51cc Beginner 4-8yrs – Limited to riders with less than 1 year riding experience (Dominating riders in this class are subject to be moved at any time). THREE wins or 4 second place finishes and you are advanced out of the BEGINNER class.
ALL D Class Riders:
During a series if a rider receives 3 wins or 4 second place finishes or a total of 4 race combination of the two (must be a miminum of 7 riders in the class) the rider will be advanced at that time. At the end of the year all D class riders who have won an event will be advanced as of December 31. If you’re fast enough to win the D Class, then you need to start the series in the C Class. If a rider has previously won a championship in any series any class (excluding Women & Girls) that rider has to advance by December 31 that same year. When you get advanced, you don’t take your points with you. The D Class is a beginner class and a chance to try racing to see if you like it. It isn’t a place to plan on winning a championship. You are only a “D” rider one time. When you move up to the next bigger class of bikes YOU CAN NOT GO BACK TO D CLASS.
If it is determined by Mo-tovated Sports staff that you were sandbagging you will be immediatly advanced.
Youth D Class Riders: You can race a 2nd class, but if you place in the “TOP 30%” you will be out of the D Class. This Youth Rule is based on 10 rider minimum class. Series
If a tie is recorded in the final point standings the tie breaker will be the best finish in the last event that either or both riders attended in that series.
1. SAFETY FIRST – The FLAGS and FLAGMEN are for SAFETY. PAY ATTENTION.
2. YELLOW FLAG = NO PASSING – NO JUMPING or get docked positions.
3. RED CROSS Flag = Rider Injured – Caution, NO Jumping or PASSING.
4. All RIDERS can ride 4 classes.
5. Riders MUST be signed-up before they get on the track.
6. Riders MUST finish ½ the laps of the leader PLUS, MUST take the checkered
flag in at least one moto to be scored for an overall finish position.
7. Riders involved in fighting WILL be DISQUALIFIED for the event.
8. 5 MPH speed limit (1st gear) while on the grounds or face DISQUALIFICATION.
9. ALL 50cc CLASSES = STOCK Only
10. Practicing with the wrong group gets you DISQUALIFIED.
11. CUTTING the track in practice will get you LAST GATE PICK in your moto.
12. PIT VEHICLE PERMITS ARE REQUIRED.
13. D Class is for beginners, Mo-tovated Sports reserves the right to place riders
according to speed & ability. We ADVANCE riders throughout the year out of the D classes.
14. D Class RIDERS = 3 Wins and you’re advanced, 4 second place finishes and you’re advanced or a combination of a total of FOUR 1st & 2nd place finishes gets you advanced.
15. NO REFUNDS after practice is over. Meaning once racing has started no refunds.
16. CHECK YOUR RESULTS. PROTEST PEROID is 30 MINUTES.
Results can be changed later IF it is a clerical ERROR, it may be fixed later (per AMA).
17. 85cc 9-13yrs = 79cc – 85cc bikes – NO BIG Wheels.
18. 85 D Beginner = 85cc-112cc bikes – Big Wheels are OK.
19. D riders may race another class, BUT if you place in the TOP 30% you are moved out of the D class (Top 30% based on 10 rider minimum class).
20. COLLEGEBOY Amateur is 14-24yrs – Full sized bikes (122cc thru Open) ONLY.
21. 51cc Stock Limited 4-8yrs – 2-Stk/4-Stk –.
Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, KTM Mini Adventure (oil Inject), Yamaha PW50, Suzuki JR50 and Yamaha TTR50